Tragedy

Ruby of the Moon's picture

Comments

missamanda's picture
Submitted by missamanda on

about your friends bf's little brother, and your neice. thats heartbreaking.

#1 pisses me off. did you rape him? do you also produce sperm and self-procreate? why is he pissed at you?? he played a part in making a baby too.
i'm sorry that things are rough right now, and i hope they pick up for you. hang in there mama.

"what if the hokey pokey IS what its all about?" - random bumper sticker

"Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies." - Nietzsche

Acony Bell's picture
Submitted by Acony Bell on

1. its 50% his fault.

hang in there mama. there's nothing wrong with 5 kids!!! sending some love and happiness your way........

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass." ~Maya Angelou

brainymom's picture
Submitted by brainymom on

like the other mamas said: he did his part. he has no right to be pissed at you. what a turd! the others, I am so sorry about those {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to mamaruby and *vibes*
for the other, wait and see. you shouldn't be made to feel bad, what a lame situation.
"If nothing else, life in the suburbs promised that you might go from day to day without finding shit in our hair." ~ David Sedaris

IGGY's picture
Submitted by IGGY on

and, have you given him time for this to sink in? there's a difference in being pissed at the prospect of having an unwanted child, and being pissed at you. that said, if he is pissed at you, he can go to hell.

"All you need is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." --Mark Twain

"You know, i could write a book. And this book would be thick enough, to stun an ox." -- Laurie Anderson

expat mama's picture
Submitted by expat mama on

1. I agree with everyone else. First confirm, um he was apart & maybe it'll sink in.
2. 15 yo? How sad, i am sorry
3. wow, also super sad. that must be so hard on your family.

Yay for a 4.0! Take a deep breath. I'm sending hug vibes!

bitch-face's picture
Submitted by bitch-face on

*HUGS*
Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.
-Dale Carnegie

Ruby of the Moon's picture

I think I just needed some pity... I am so emotional.

"If I could tell the world one thing, it would be we're all okay"-Jewell